Friday, August 20, 2010

Coastal Scents

I have been using Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania alot lately to try and create different looks.  It's a great palette! I bought it on Amazon for $24.95.. and free shipping, woo! That comes out to about 28 cents a color. You can't beat that!  There are so many wearable colors... they are all a very pretty metallic, highly pigmented and blendable.  I'm pretty amazed by the quality, I assumed that this was going to be like those cheap palettes they sell around the holidays.. I have a few MAC shadows that are duped by some of these colors as well. I just ordered the Original Matte Palette, it has all the colors of the rainbow, so excited! However,  I'm worried that they might come from China, and might be the exact same thing as BH Cosmetics... and they contain parabens.. But.. oh well. :|


I've heard great things about the quality of their brushes as well, so I figured I'd try the cutest one they had.  It's the angled hot pink & black kabuki.. probably my new favorite brush.  It is an excellent buffer.  The bristles are so soft and dense.  I've washed it several times without any shedding and the dye hasn't bled. :]




No comments:

Post a Comment