Thursday, November 11, 2010

Take this stamp & shove it.

ARG!  I don't know whether to blame Ulta or UPS for this mess, but I'm assuming all companies that begin with a U are incompetent.  I ordered two Urban Decay palettes from ulta.com about 2 weeks ago.  Checking the tracking number religiously, I was pleased to find that it arrived in San Antonio in three days.  That means it should arrive in Pearsall the same day, or something.  However, something happened and my address is deemed undeliverable and is in process of being "corrected.".. Weird, I've ordered so many different things, often times internationally and never had any problems.  My address is correct on the invoice.  Just wanted to share this experience because it's unsettling to have such a precious package in limbo.  It's enough for me to never order from Ulta again. (This is my first time, I normally get off my rear and make the drive there.)   Think Sephora when ordering online. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment